1. We believe the bible is the inspired Word of God. A revelation from God to man, the
infallible rule of faith and conduct. (II Timothy 3:15-16).
2. We believe in one God, maker of all things and being in the Trinity of Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29 and Ephesians 4:6).
3. We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the
Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is the true God and true man.
(Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23-25 and Luke 1:26-35).
4. We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation (Romans 3:23). Salvation has been provided through the shed blood of Jesus
Christ for all people. (Romans 10:13 and Luke 24:47). By confessing our sins to God,
all will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other
tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. (Acts 2:4 and I Corinthians 12:13-14).
6. We believe in divine healing which is provided in the redemptive work of Christ
and is available to every believer. (Isaiah 53:3, Matthew 8:17 and I Peter 2:24).
7. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, those who have fallen asleep in Christ and
their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the
Lord, which is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
(I Thessalonians 4:16-17; Romans 8:23 and I Corinthians 15:51-53).
8. We believe there will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and
judged according to their works. (Matthew 25:46; Romans 14:9-12 and Revelations
9 We believe in the imminent, personal pre-millennial second coming of our Lord
Jesus Christ. (I Thessalonians 4:15-18 and Matthew 24:29-44).
10. We believe in water baptism, and the observance of the Lords Supper.
(Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47-48; I Corinthians 11:17-34).
11. We believe in intensive world evangelism and missionary work in obedience to the
Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20 and Acts
12. We believe in the manifestations or gifts of the Holy Spirit as taught in the Scriptures.
(I Corinthians 12:4-12 and Ephesians 4:11-12).
13. We believe in the five-fold ministry of Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelist and
Teachers; the foundation of the Church being the ministry of Apostles and Prophets.
These callings are the authority gifts of the Church that the saints might be edified and
equipped to do every good work. (I Corinthians 12:27-28; Ephesians 2:20; 4:11-13).